Wells Fargo Bank
Business Banking Group
Pioneering company intranet web design for data warehouse application evaluating and analyzing $4 Billion commercial banking lending portfolio. Dynamic content, including graph and charting capabilities, generated by JAVA, JSP, SQL, and Oracle engine.
- Company intranet web design, including communication of division resources, application functionality, and team identity.
- Establishment of brand through creation of division logo and color pallette.
- Increased efficiency through overhaul of navigation and distillation of pages.
- Application efficiency increased through the conversion of JAVA servlets to JSP pages.
- Early implementation of CSS to allow for fluid and flexible design and global updating.
- Site contruction and implementation: UNIX. Graphics: Macintosh. Portal: MS Windows.