Keystone Mapping Project
Wordpress and Google API Web Application featuring interactive maps and photography
The Keystone Mapping Project is an internationally recognized photography and multimedia project featuring the most detailed publicly-available routing information for the proposed Keystone XL pipeline planned by TransCanada Corporation to run from Alberta, Canada to Port Arthur, Texas.Features:
- Open-source Wordpress platform for efficient site construciton, ease of expansion, and straight-forward maintenance.
- HTML5/CSS/JQUERY integration.
- Integration of third-party applications, including Google Analytics, Google Earth, Google Maps, and Facebook.
- Custom user-centered map styling which tailors data presentation, thus conveying very large data sets in a very efficient, readable, and expandable manner.
- Blogging, FOIA, grant writing, and original reporting and photography.